In this article, I will show you how our Projects feature works.
Flow-e’s Projects feature is the easiest way to categorize your work and filter out your Kanban board with a single click.
Also, the Projects feature could be used as tags. So you can tag your cards based on a given characteristic, and then filter out your workflow so that you can see only these cards associated with the tags you have applied.
Let’s see how this feature works.
1) How to Enable the projects power-up
2) How to Create your first projects
3) How to edit your projects
5) How to filter out your cards on the Kanban board
6) Find your projects details in a card
If you are a project manager and you would like to learn more about the topic, we have crafted a pretty detailed guide on simple project management. We have also created the definitive guide on how to implement agile project management.